Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ear Pain Vehicle How Long Can I Used Ear Plugs?

How Long Can I Used Ear Plugs? - ear pain vehicle

Ok.

Seriously, I suffer from hearing loss, and recently I bought earplugs. I'm from the effects of tinnitus for 3 years, and I think the time has come to really protect their ears.

To date, random ear pressure, ear pain more likely to suffer and feel under pressure for long periods, despite the frequent massage. To ease the pain, I tend to have to wear a helmet (the fireplaces in itself), but of course, whether the music the music of small quantities or less. Now I've had my earplugs, I asked myself of earplugs blocked almost all areas of the canal opened, it would be "bad fall" for the channel.

How long is sure to get earplugs? The only thing I fear is that, if you can put ear plugs for long hours cause stuffiness in the ear canal. I intend, during my sleep (time approx 7 hours use) and even if I'm in loud environments and vehicles.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment