Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pearl And Amethyst Ring Pearl Engagement Rings?

Pearl engagement rings? - pearl and amethyst ring

My great-grandmother's engagement ring was amethyst beads. My mother has been saving to give this ring to my BF when he proposes. I do not know how diamonds and love this ring has sentimental value.

However, only say that the pearls are good because engagement rings, they will shrink when wet and can fall. So I have some questions. Has someone an engagement ring pearl? Is it difficult to take care of? How practical would it be? Also everyone know if it's really true and if so, how can I really much of a ring of pearls? I try to see a study to see how I can keep the ring not change the setting and do not worry not all the time to get it in the shower, dishwasher, put moisturizer (moisturizer can I remove ruin pearls), etc.

If I am this in another forum, please let me know. All advice, tips, suggestions, etc. would be very grateful! I desperately want to do this ring, but it is not feasible ...

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment