Monday, December 14, 2009

Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Back/pelvic Pain During Pregnancy?

Back/pelvic pain during pregnancy? - pelvic pain during pregnancy more condition_symptoms

I am currently 26 weeks pregnant and pain just below my spine, pelvis on the right side just above my ass. it is not always bad, except when I get out of bed or bend down to get something, or after long walks in the woods (a few miles), I can at least four times a week. (needs to walk to stop the dog and depression)
where the pain is only 3 years ago I was injured in a fall. I thought I had broken her pelvis in time, but he cured his own hurts, and only occasionally, until recently, with this pregnancy. Pain seems to worsen every day. Did you imagine this kind of pain and whether stretching exercises may relieve the pain?

0 comments:

Post a Comment