Sunday, December 6, 2009

Humorous Wedding Wording Is There Any Way To Delicately Point Out That A Rapidly Planned Wedding Is Not, Um, A Shotgun Wedding?

Is there any way to delicately point out that a rapidly planned wedding is not, um, a shotgun wedding? - humorous wedding wording

I know, I know, who cares what they think for you and your friend to know the truth ... But let's be honest, was even announced and the wedding will ensure that all the talk. Is there a way to spread the word with caution, if they have other reasons (location, date of marriage, marry, etc.), so fast, and not about a bun in the oven? It is advisable, a humorous yet subtle reference to this website n make the wedding?

Finally, no one has the problem was always getting married soon and everyone takes the woman was pregnant?

2 comments:

CorpCity... said...

I did not speak at all, because many people assume that the bride is pregnant, is now thinking - everything you really achieve that is pouring oil into fire.

Really - what people who care about something in May? They think what they want anyway. If the bride is pregnant, time will reveal the truth.

Let It Be.

LILLY J said...

My mother and my father was 6 weeks before the marriage. I was 4 years later and my brother, born 5 years after me.
My cousin gave deadline of 6 weeks last year and was not pregnant and my brother went to his son's birth register and book your marriage while he was there and got married 4 weeks after a woman was not pregnant.
Not everyone thinks

Post a Comment