Friday, December 4, 2009

Tight What Can I Do To Make My Tight Frizzy Curls Look More Like Ringlets Than A Big Puff Ball?

What can I do to make my tight frizzy curls look more like ringlets than a big puff ball? - tight

It is very curly, but the curls are tight. What can I do with my curls seem to train in a large ball? My hair, but it's soft, too soft for Africa, and nothing dramatic (I'd rather than wear and afro.) Are there any products that make your hair curly and frizzy hair? I need something gentle on the skin because my skin is dry. Thank you!

1 comments:

Mooshie said...

My hair is naturally curly, but she kept under control by using the Frizz-Ease by John Frieda Collection. They help produce a variety of products, from shampoo to aerosols, and not really!
Here's the link:

http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/product_family.asp?productLine=frizz_ease

Otherwise, I use Frizz Fighter Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner.
Here is the link for it:

http://www.herbalessences.com/us/hair_product_recommendation/default.jsp?submitted=&qs1-q1=2&qs1-q2=5&qs1-q3=9&qs2-q4=11&qs3-q5=22

The products are clearly and precisely to do what they say what they do.
Hope this helps
M x

Post a Comment