Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Safe Lip Wart Removal 5 Yr Old Small Wart On Lip ??

5 yr old small wart on lip ?? - safe lip wart removal

My 5-year-old son had a small wart on his lip in December from 07 to ME dermis. it froze up and down, my son said it was very painful ... and has already begun again after 3 months ... I asked him what he's doing ... take was that they do now and again .. He said he prefers to keep them going through this again .. Question: Are there any home remedies Lip safe? I've heard of wine, cider. and may be coconut oil?

2 comments:

Billy Ireland79 said...

Seems stupid, but if the tape on the wiring diagram for 1 weeks she works. I do not know Blv, until I tried on my finger. Even salt should have no effect on him. (I do not know how it feels to walk w / tape on his face though. Lol. It can not start a new trend.)

screamin... said...

You see some crazy answers. Although many claim that the band works, which will keep the band in a five years old lips for a week.

Warts are caused by a virus. It is not uncommon for a wart to see again.

For warts on this point, a doctor or dermatologist is the safest option. I am surprised that it hurts. I had removed multiple warts with any complaints.

Many people find the actual vitamin E oil and castor oil. Both can be used safely in lip.

Rusty
... http://health-pictures.com/warts/index.h

Post a Comment