Friday, January 29, 2010

Best Buy Phone Extension Numbers Best Buy Price Match Guarantee For Cell Phones?

Best buy price match guarantee for cell phones? - best buy phone extension numbers

I bought a new phone for about 10 days from Best Buy for $ 179.99 with a contract extension and now selling the same phone for just € 99.00 in the same position! I know that you are guaranteed the price match, but I'm not sure if it on a cell phone. Does anybody know if it will be able to refund the difference? It's only $ 80 U.S. dollars, but the concept of Christmas, I can use the money .... Thank you in advance.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will not do it, because the price of $ 99.00 does not apply if you bought the phone. That's why I always wait until they get to the holidays!

Post a Comment