Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Edwin Pearl Jewelry Trouble Thinking Of Name?

Trouble thinking of name? - edwin pearl jewelry

I have my fourth and probably last child, a daughter. The brothers Pearl Saoirse (pronounced Seer-sha), the 9, Padriag Edwin (Paw-membered), who is een 6, and Roisin Dorothy (Roch, Rosie), the 5th My husband and I want to give the child an Irish name.

What do you think?
Niamh (Neev)
Caoimhe (KEE-VA)
Ailbhe (Ahl-VA)
Orlaith (or)

And we mean a bit taken with regard to the names. We love the classic, if outdated. Perhaps Ethel Lillian, Beatrice and Clara.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Caoimhe (KEE-VA) you agree, but others do not

Annie said...

Caoimhe (KEE-VA) you agree, but others do not

sharkint... said...

Orlaith Lillian

laura_pa... said...

What Niamh Lillian? Switch is only a few: o)

Tess said...

It helps me in one of 4 options if you want an Irish name, I believe that Ireland is beautiful.
What about Spain and Ireland, Rose Claire:)

Sailor said...

Niamh is my favorite name, I think it would fit well with the name of her other children. I love Maeve proposal would be the very choice of a name or medium well. Good luck!

Post a Comment