Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Toddler Boy Bedding How To Get Toddler To Sleep In "big Boy Bed?"?

How to get toddler to sleep in "big boy bed?"? - toddler boy bedding

My oldest son is 21 months (2 days) and he sleeps in his crib. Well, my husband and I had a child about 6 weeks and want to file more than 3 / 4 months. So for Christmas, my mother, my son has a cot. We've found and bedding for the reception and made a big deal and usually with the bed seem to be satisfied. During the day you set out to play, etc. One week we were able to sleep for half the night. We let him sleep any longer b / c we wanted to have a door in his room so he could escape from his room in the middle of the night without us. Now at last the door, and tonight we tried to sleep in his new bed. I tried 3 times and 3 times he screamed at her door. So after about an hour after bedtime I have found in his crib and now he is impotent. How do I get to sleep in his bed as a child? HELP!

ps the Nativity is located in the same room with bed for toddlers B / C they shared a room.

4 comments:

bjoy said...

Is the bed or the door up with him. You might want to try him to bed with an overhead door. You can always close the door after he is asleep, you can get it for you.

Good Luck

EDIT: I wish that it could "train" let him sleep in his bed, constantly mourning, however, is the lesson that you really get to add your children (his parents do not care if you crying?) That's very hard to 2 years to treat, especially when you are dealing with a new baby. - There are many more humane way to help that child learn to solve and torture should not one of them. I think the IOC is bad and a half.

jerry.ho... said...

I know you do not want to hear, but the only way to do this so that sadness in his bed until he falls asleep. It is sooo tempted to go to the console, but can not. For approx. 3 days and then the baby will sleep in his bed without a problem. Promise!

shawnwoo... said...

perhaps his balnkeys?
migth or mattress that is not so easily be

shawnwoo... said...

perhaps his balnkeys?
migth or mattress that is not so easily be

Post a Comment